Sunday, June 17, 2007

Are we there yet?

I have a little less than 2 months before my check in date and I am SO excited. I'm trying to spend time with my family and to make time for friends. I don't want my daily activities to differ from day to day, but something has to be done. I'm currently trying to get my Ball State friends to hang out soon. Some of them were in town last night and didn't even call me!
I'm also trying to make this summer count. I'm almost positive this will be the last one at home. There is way too much tension between other members and it's all I can take. I need a job super bad because gas ain't cheap. I'm going to try to win tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert on July 12, since I didn't get to go last year. :( I guess I'll just have to sit back and let life go on for the next 2 months, I can only hope time goes fast and then slows down so I can enjoy my time at Disney.
Ta Ta For Now!

Brittany

No comments: