Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Oh my goodness! I have a week and a half left before I leave for the College Program and I am so ready to be there. I spent last week at church camp and I really had fun. I just love all the kids. This was the first time I was with some new people and didn't tell them about Disney straight away. Normally the first thing I tell people is that I'm going to be working at the Happiest Place on Earth for a whole semester and they want to hear all about it. I guess I just knew the week wasn't about me for a change. It was all about sharing the good news of Jesus Christ with some new ears.
I finally decided I better start looking at things to pack and take with me to Florida. I also found out who my roommate was going to be. Her name is Courtney. I tried to find her on facebook, so I looked for a girl with the same name and school and low and behold I think I found her. I can't wait to see what she's like and if she and I will actually get along, unlike my last roommate.
I need to start getting my car prepped for the long drive and packed trunk.
TTFN


Brittany

No comments: