Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I made it!!!!

So today was rather eventful. I woke up and showered like most days. Then I drove the 10 minutes to Vista Way apartments from my mom's hotel. When I got there around 9:15 there were already a ton of people checking in. I got all my stuff and began the 3 hour long journey known as check-in. The longest part was waiting on the background check. They did fingerprints and it took a little longer. I then proceeded to my new home. I live at Vista Way so all I had to do was find my building and get the door unlocked. That doesn't sound hard but I have a new key so getting the door unlocked took a good 10 minutes. Once I finally got that taken care of my mom and grandma helped me move everything in. Later on I met one of the girls in the apartment and she is also from Indianapolis.....and she's a sophomore at Purdue...Kinda weird. The welcome meeting was super boring and unpacking was really tiring. Before bed 4 of the 6 of the girls in 2505 sat in the living room on our computers surfing the net. I'm really excited to begin working and meeting more new people.
TTFN

Brittany

1 comment:

kristi said...

hey brittany! i was so surprised to see your comment. i'm glad you are doing this.. now i can keep up with you too :)i heard through the grapevine that you weren't going to be at the reunion this year. we'll miss you! but i'm sure you are going to be having the greatest time where you are! we were just in orlando over the july 4th week. we didn't go to disney this year though. just universal and sea world. we did have a lot of fun though. well, keep in touch and check my blog often. i try to update a couple of times a week.
love you! kristi