Friday, August 24, 2007

The "Disney Family"

The first week here has been all I ever expected and more. I love my room mates and am warming up to my job. I work at Disney's MGM Studios in Outdoor Foods. I've spent time serving soft serve ice cream out of a huge dinosaur and popping popcorn in a metal cart during a thunderstorm and I've done lots of e-learning. Working isn't really the thing I look forward to when I wake up though....It's hanging out with my room mates and our male apartment "better half" that I look forward to the most. I love these people more than anything in "the world" at this point in time. We spend long hours just sitting around talking about our lives and what life is like where we're from. After only a week I know that these people are going to be some that I will visit next summer. We don't do a whole lot but we sorta made our own family. We decided we want to have a dinner and family activity at least once a week.
Here are some pictures of a few people:
This is Latoya, Alicia, me, Stephanie, Ashley and Jerry. Basically all the girls and the one guy from Minnesota.









This is Jerry, Jason (who is from Chicago) and me.













This is me and Stephanie.













When I get more pictures, I'll post them for your enjoyment.
For now....TTFN
Brittany

1 comment:

kristi said...

looks like things are going well!