Sunday, September 2, 2007

First days off!

This week I worked a good 35 hours! I got sent home early on Wednesday because they had extra people and I was off work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. On Friday, Alicia, Stephanie and I went to Animal kingdom and Epcot. We also went to the movies Friday night with Jerry, Jason, and Joey while Alicia was at the Pirate and Princess party. Then on Saturday Stef and I slept until 11 and then got ready and played at MGM Studios, which is my park! Here are a few pictures:

I was singin' in the rain!









High School Musical Pep Rally








After MGM we went to the Magic Kingdom to watch spectromagic and Wishes!
Here are a few things we did to kill time:



The Haunted Mansion, to reopen in 10 days!










Yes, I took this!











Mickey grows tomatoes!











Isn't this the coolest painting ever!









Today I went to visit Stephanie at Animal Kingdom and I went to wal-mart to print off pictures to mail home. I hope you all had a Fantasmic week and I will try to post again next weekend!

No comments: