Saturday, September 8, 2007

Another Week in the Life

So this week was super interesting. Monday night I worked Fantasmic and was cornered near the end of my shift by a guy I work with. He asked me for my number and told me it was part of the job. He texted me the entire time I was at work on Tuesday and Wednesday. We made a date for Thursday and I didn't expect it to be as well planned out as it was. Most of my recent dates were really thrown together at the last minute. But Nick, the guy from work, picked me up around 2:30 and we went to Epcot. First we rode Mission: Space and then Soarin'. We then continued to World Showcase to France where we ate dinner. I've never eaten in France before so I found it pretty romantic. After dinner we continued around the world and stopped in Norway and Mexico for boat rides. Finally after about 4 hours at Epcot, we rode the monorail over to the Magic Kingdom. I've always wanted to just work my way around the park riding everything so that was the plan. unfortunately we didn't have time to do everything so we chose carefully and rode some of the best rides. After we made it to the Jungle Cruise it was about 10 minutes after 9 and the Spectromagic Parade had just begun to pass through Liberty Square. So we stopped just on the other side of the breeze way and watched the whole parade. Then we wound our way through the people to the biggest part of the date, fireworks! I was so excited to finally be watching them with a boy. It was really awesome. We stood there in the hub right in front of Cinderella's Castle for about 10 minutes after to wait for the park to clear out a little bit. Finally when I thought it was clear enough, we walked to the front and then took the monorail back to Epcot to get Nick's car, which coincidentally, is the exact same car as mine, same model, color, and year. Nick brought me home and met Stephanie and Gerry, who were both drunk.
Friday, Nick had the day off but I had to work so he texted me all day again. And another friend of ours, Dustin, kept visiting me at my location. After work, I came home and showered and Nick made plans for our movie date later that night. Since Stephanie tried to find me a boy the last time she was interested in one, I tried to find her one too. Dustin came to the movies with us so that Stephanie could go. I'm not entirely sure who picked the movie, but we watched Illegal Tender and it was not very good. But since there were a lot of people with us, we had a good time. And Stephanie enjoyed Dustin's company just as much as I enjoy Nick's.
Today Stephanie and I both had the day off so we woke up kind of early and went to Blizzard Beach. We did the lazy river and a few small water slides. But the finale of our time at Blizzard Beach involved a trip up the ski lift just to dive down Summit Plummet. Summit Plummet is at a 90 degree angle with the ground and is REALLY high. But it was so much fun. I'm so glad I did it and can tell people that I conquered Summit Plummet. The rest of our day was a little boring. We went to a cast member store near the Magic Kingdom and it was pouring so we got soaked. After that we went to the grocery store and then ate dinner. Nick gets off work at 10:30 and says he's coming over when he gets done with dinner which he is having with some people from work.
Thats really all that happened this week, but it was a great week! I'll try to post some more pictures if I can.
TTFN!
Brittany

No comments: