Sunday, September 16, 2007

Last nights and no mornings

So last week after a couple days off I worked evenings all week except for the one day that I worked 11 hours. I worked extra magic hours in a popcorn cart twice and fantasmic twice. Nick took me home almost every night because he was working late too. Then Friday night he did something special. After work he took me back to his house and asked me out. Of course I said yes! And no worries, I slept on the couch, his daddies rules. Saturday we woke up and his little brother made us breakfast, french toast, eggs, and hash browns. After breakfast Nick brought me home and I did laundry and a little bit of homework while he went to work. He came back after work to go to a party that some mutual friends were throwing. I let him sleep on our couch so he didn't have to drive home so late. Today I got up to go drive Nick out of the apartments and my car was smoking from the pedals...and then the key wouldn't come out of the ignition. I called my mom almost in tears and she told me to get the key out and then just leave the car sit for a while and that we'd figure something out. I then proceeded to go back to bed and Nick just walked out. I came inside and laid in bed and talked to Stephanie. We both had to get on the bus around 10:30 so we got ready for work and left. I worked at a slushy place and had a crappy day. Dustin made me mad joking about stuff that isn't funny and Nick just took his side on it. After I left work I came home and ate and showered. Then came homework and soon is bed!
Sorry this was so vague until Friday....nothing really happened this week.

TTFN!
Brittany

No comments: