Saturday, October 6, 2007

Surreality/ Stuck in the Middle

The past couple weeks have been so amazing, I feel like it's too good to be true. The boyfriend, the job, the friends. It all became so surreal to me and I feel like I took it all in, but now I'm afraid I took too much of it in and didn't face the real part of it so it's slipping away.

Nick tried to break up with me Tuesday night and I kind of talked him out of it because I was crying and that bothered him. So I stayed with him Wednesday night and when he got off work Thursday I was texting him because I hadn't really talked to him. Turns out he'd been thinking about us again. And this time he broke up with me for real in a text message. I'm still upset about it. I know things will be fine and everything will work out the way it's supposed to. I've been texting him though and I've been really mean....so I decided to not talk to him except at work because I want him to miss me, but I have to give him the chance to.
In the past two weeks though, I've gone to Halloween Horror Nights, which was super scary but totally fun. I went to the airport with Stef to get her mom and friend and they're here for the weekend. Dustin has been hanging out a lot here too because him and Stef are together now.

I feel stuck though. Because of all the stuff with Nick, I want to go home or back to Purdue. But I know that I'm not ready to go home yet. No matter how much I miss home, I'm going to miss all of these people too. I hate that I never factor people into my trips. No matter where I go or how much I don't want to be there at first, by the time I leave I'm super sad. I plan my life away and then when I get to know people I think through it and realize that I have to say good bye.
I might stay here till May and then see what happens, but I don't really know. I don't want the boy to be the key reason I'm staying but I know he would be a big part of it. I would have to transfer roles too....Outdoor foods is not going to work for much longer.

I don't know what else has really happened because it's been so long and so many things have happened, I'm sure if something important happened and you're supposed to know, I've told you!

TTFN
Brittany

No comments: