Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Crappy Day!

Its only 11 am and I'm already in a really bad mood. I found out that my accounting grade is not anywhere near where I thought it was, I woke up way later than I wanted and I have homework to do. I just can't get motivated to do anything. All I want to do is cry. I feel like life is whizzing past me at super sonic speed and Im not living in the moment like I did as a child. I want those innocent days back where I had all the time in the world to get my life together. Now I feel like it's right around the corner and I'm not ready. I need my Steffy here to talk to me and sit in our huge bed and just do nothing for the day. Im ready to not have to worry about school and to just do what I want. I dont even know where this is going right now!
I needed to update, but I dont think that this is really wanted to put. I didn't want to vent about how my life is, I wanted to update you all on my life. Sorry.....

No comments: