Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WE'RE ENGAGED!!!!

Last night around 8:20 I picked my other half up at the airport and we went back to my parents house. After we went to bed and had turned off the boob tube, I got up to go the bathroom only to come back to my room with the light back on..... My other half was standing looking at my jewelry corkboard and asked me why I never wear any of that jewelry. Before I looked I started answering and then looked. He had placed my new ring on an empty push pin and then proceeded to ask me to marry him. I was so excited all I could do was hug him. So I'm still waiting for him to get down on his knee and ask me properly, but I've already said yes so it's official!

TTFN
Brittany

1 comment:

kristi said...

Brittany,
I am so excited for you. Both of you! Enjoy every moment of it!
Love ya'll!