Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

Thought I would try a post like this since Mckmama has been doing them.

Today I had class and then lunch with my roommate and then came home to take a nap. I popped in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and fell asleep maybe halfway through. Now that I'm awake I think it might have been a bad idea. I feel like crap. I'm lonely and icky inside and I would love a walk and think that might help. Only problem is that it's sooo cold out! I don't want to walk through snow to feel better. Part of me thinks I might have depression, but I don't feel like this ALL the time, just when its cold outside and I'm all alone. :(

I wanted to do a post about winter break or being engaged or something fun but instead this is what you get. RAW! I said I'm lonely, but not just anyone would do. In fact I can think of a few people that could possibly make it worse if they showed up. Most of the time I only want one person, my other half.... I could use a good cuddle right now.

This weekend is Martin Luther King Junior day and I don't get to see the other half because neither of us can afford to drive the 7 hours. And I would go home, but mom's not there and I'm not sure what I'd do with dad. And so I'm thinking about heading down to see my sister. Which is odd since she was such a pain during break. But honestly it makes me want to cry when I think about sitting at school for a long weekend and not doing ANYTHING!

Boo for sadness and loneliness. I want to finish school so I can stop feeling like this. After I graduate I get to be with my other half all the time. And I'll have a full time job, so money and other people to be around as well. Oh I wish my roommate was home.

I think I might make some chocolate muffins or maybe some cupcakes. Gotta love baking things that are on sale after Christmas!


TTFN
Brittany

1 comment:

kristi said...

hey, it'll all be over soon and you'll be together. i always feel kind of down when the weather is cloudy or rainy and cold. i need the sunshine! love you and can't wait to see ya'll in april!